Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cory Tell All Sports Statistics

I would like to thank everybody for viewing my blog since I began writing on March 7. It has been a very fun month plus writing for you guys. I hope that my blog is living up to its motto, as being good enough to deserve to win the Heisman Trophy.

Since I obviously love statistics, here are some cool ones about by blog. My blog had a total of 640 views in March. I got about 26 views a day in that month. I have already had 778 views in April through just 14 days. That is about 56 views a day, which is up 30 views a day from March. I have had a total of 1,418 views since I began writing a month ago. The most page views I received in one day was on Saturday, March 26, when my blog was viewed 107 times.

My blog has been referenced on Google 447 times, on Facebook 31 times, on pingy 29 times, and even on Google United Kingdom 7 times.

My blog has received 1,316 page views in the United States. It has also received 102 page views from countries other than the United States. This includes 52 page views from the United Kingdom, 14 from Singapore, 6 from Iran, 3 from Denmark, and 3 from Italy. I would also like to tell my viewers in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, and Ireland to continue to continue to look at my blog.

Including this post, I have written 68 articles for my blog in 39 days. I wrote 37 posts last month and I have already written 31 this month. I have written 25 blog posts on games and events for people to watch. 22 of my posts have been about college basketball. I have written 11 blog posts on the MLB. 3 of my posts have been about golf, 2 have been about the NBA, 1 has been about the NHL, 1 has been about soccer, and another post has been about the NFL. Lastly, I also wrote 2 posts about my blog in general.

Thank you for the support and continue to search my blog for new articles.

1 comment:

  1. No Problem Bro, I really enjoy your blog. Your commentary is intellectually stimulating and really offers some food for thought. In terms of aesthetics, I find the organization and layout of your blog to deliver in both functionality and elegance. Your satirical pieces are quite the riot as well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete